Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Day

I was stripped to my boxers, given a uniform consisting of 3 different colored polo shirts, my shoes laces were taken and the tongues cut off them (I was a flight risk), my head was shaved, and I was given a Bible. The first beating was the worst, I was never abused or striked growing up. Agape changed everything I understood about abuse, and what its like to really bleed. I don't remember the actual attack, I remember that night crying in the shower while bleeding from a cut somewhere on my head. That was the first night I realized that even the smallest cut on your head can leave you in a mess. I was a mere object in these so called "Christians" eyes. My parents entrusted James Clemensen because he claimed to be a "Christian". My family raised me in a very religious house, I have been a nondenominational christian my whole life. During my time at the school I slowly slipped away from God, eventually hating him. I wasn't able to handle to emotions and violence that I was exposed to at that age. I remember waking up to yelling the first morning, I got punished for bleeding on my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment