Monday, September 7, 2009

I was sick and had no doctor.

The first week at Agape, either due to the stress or change had made my body physically sick. I had never been in violent situations, and had never received major bodily harm. Burton told me I was fine to go to school. I accidentally threw up on one of my paces (Our unaccredited, baptist school, learning packet). Burton calmly told me to stand up, and follow him. I was walked over to Clemensen's trailer. They both took turns introducing me to the"The Paddle", a big old fashioned spanking plank. I could not sit for a few days afterwards, this came as my favorite beating since I never really bleed during it. After I was also put on the "Wall" until I fully understood why "Jesus Loved Me". I was still really sick, fever, and throwing up. It was a miserable time in my juvenile life, and I'm glad its over. The psychological damage I received at Agape, left me broken in my adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment