Friday, September 4, 2009

My Belongings

I was given two plastic storage totes to keep all my belongings. One night I didn't close the lid properly, and Brother Burton saw my mistake. He grabbed both totes, one in each hand and carried them outside. He threw all of the contents out in the mud (It had rained a day or so before). My Bible fell on the mud and got ruined, and somehow this was going to be my fault. I'm not going to go into details about that night and the events that took place, but I can still feel the blows to my chest as I type this. That night was the first time I had ever coughed up blood. I remember feeling like I was choking, and then a hiccup feeling as I throw up straight blood. I will never forget the look of rage in Burton's eyes, the demonic look upon his face. I will never forget his "words of the lord" as I was struck......

No comments:

Post a Comment